This system pays for itself
Once you sign up you'll be led through a tutorial.
We’ll be in touch soon thereafter to help along the way and ensure you get the value we've promised.
Schedule employees, track time & attendance,
and manage PTO
- Employee Roster — we have room for everyone on our servers
- Roles — create any number of positions and set the parameters for who qualifies to work in each role
- Schedules — shift blocks can be as short as as 15 minutes or as long as 36 hours
- Trades — employees qualified to work each others’ roles can trade shifts amongst themselves
- Vacations — incorporate an unlimited number of vacation hours, as well as sick days, FMLA leave, jury duty, etc.
- Messages — communicate with your team via phone, SMS, & email notifications through Cooperation
- Reminders — about professional license expirations, shifts, messages, & to-do’s
- Locations — restrict where an employee can be scheduled across your facility
- 1–to–1 setup including phone support — On-site setup and training is also available
- Data exports to payroll providers — We can export punch card data in any format required by your payroll provider
- Custom reports — No charge for custom report generation. We want to help you succeed.
- Email support — We strive to ensure support within 24-hours of any issue.
- Nothing to install — Cooperation functions through the web and smartphones. All future updates, training, & support materials are included with your subscription.
- SSL encryption — We use bank grade encryption to secure communications between our servers and you.
- Secure backups — We make backups multiple times per day. We store encrypted backups offsite.
- 30–day money back guarantee — If you’re not thrilled with our product, we’ll refund any payments made within the first 30 days no questions asked. Beyond that period, annual payments are refunded pro-rata at the prevailing monthly rate.
- No gimmicks — No contracts. No fees. No hidden prices. No setup charges.
- Founder support — Our main support contact is Cooperation's founder and lead engineer.